Our highly skilled movers can provide professional assistance in every stage of your domestic or business removal. We have been relocating homes and offices in Central London for about a decade now and know how to offer expedient services at low prices.
Central London house and office relocations
You can see our branded moving vehicles navigating through the traffic of Central London without any problem because all our drivers are properly licensed and highly experienced. Besides, our vans are equipped with GPS navigation to help us reach you anywhere in the area in no time. They are also fitted with all the necessary moving equipment, such as trolleys, safety blankets, straps and belts to harness your goods and secure a safe ride. So, whether you are moving a house or an office in Central London you can trust Big Ben Removals to provide a superior service. Let’s give you an idea of the advantages you enjoy as our customer:
- Friendly attitude and personal care – we know that every relocation is different and we are flexible to meet all your requirements. We offer well-organized and moderately priced tailor-made services;
- Variety of booking options – even same day and last minute arrangements are no problem for us because we know how to deliver expedient and efficient relocations;
- Discount packages – combine several services or book us for a mid-week house or office removal and get an even lower price;
- Additional moving-related solutions – you can get professional assistance for various jobs, such as packing, one-off cleaning, furniture delivery, storage or rubbish removal.
Storage solutions for EC and WC areas
As an industry leader, Big Ben Removals is dedicated to providing excellent moving, storage and delivery services. Our commitment is to combine the highest level of reliability and professionalism with a sense of responsibility. To achieve that aim we operate modern and secure storage facilities that provide various storage options and extras for our private and business clients:
- Clean and well-maintained units – we keep our premises pest-free and well sanitised;
- Large capacity – our units are big enough to accommodate a significant number of goods but it is not a problem to store just a single item;
- Low rates – we offer the best rates in Central London for both short and long term usage;
- Personal and business storage solutions – hire a storage unit at the best price no matter if you are moving home, downsizing, travelling or you need a place for your company equipment, archives, or furniture;
- Secure storage – all your belongings are protected by the precaution measures we have implemented and there is an option for full insurance coverage as well.
If you need more information about our facility or the terms of usage contact us at any time over the phone or by e-mail. Our competent service representatives are at your disposal 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Moving your office in Central London
The leading professional movers in Central London
No matter what the specs of your removal in Central London are, we are going to make sure that your needs and personal preferences are well covered. Our WC and EC operating teams of movers and helpers are going to tailor an individual plan for your project, so if you want us to pay special attention to some aspect of the relocation job do not hesitate to tell us. We will finish everything on a flexible schedule and affordable price.
Central London is often referred to as the heart of the capital with its central point being marked by the statue of King Charles I at Charing Cross in the City of Westminster. The scope of the area varied throughout the years and since 2011 it is defined as a sub-region on the London Plan. Central London is a mixture of tradition, culture, commerce and innovation. Some of the most famous attraction are the Royal Palaces and the Parliament, the British Museum, the National Gallery. It also houses the headquarters of the national ballet and opera and of many national associations, trade unions, etc. it is also a great shopping venue. A main shortcoming of being such a popular area is the intensive traffic.
Central London contains some of the most upscale residential areas anywhere. In this respect Knightsbridge – a district in Westminster is definitely the leader. The average price for an apartment here is in the vicinity of a million pounds. Central London is also known for containing a large number of open green spaces, more than any other capital city in Europe, including the pretty large and very famous Hyde Park.