Being a professional service provider, we aim to encompass as many customer requirements as possible. Because of this we diversify our range of solutions with a versatile and inexpensive pickup and delivery service – arguably one of the most efficient and convenient such services out there. Our specialised delivery options are designed with focus on customer needs, and how to meet those accordingly. Delivery solutions organised and provided by us can be adjusted as per individual customer requirements without excess costs or unnecessary hassles.
Delivery services – suitability and uses
As mentioned our specialised collection and delivery solutions are designed to cover a wide range of requirements of both private and business clients. Furthermore, customers can adjust the service in accordance to specific needs, or include some additional options for extra convenience and more value for money. Use our deliveries for:
- Pickup, transportation and drop off of single items of all shapes and sizes;
- Collection and delivery of internet order items (EBay etc.) from seller to customer specified location;
- Pickup and drop off of large store purchases like furniture, appliances etc. from point of sale to customer provided address;
- One off or regular delivery of household and office supplies;
- One off or regular commercial goods delivery – business 2 business & business 2 customer;
Deliveries – additional information customers need to know
We at Big Ben Removals believe to have designed sufficiently comprehensive collection and delivery solutions covering a myriad of general and specific requirements. Here is some important additional information to consider:
- All pickup and drop off services are available either as one off or on a fixed schedule basis – frequency and timing of regular delivery depends entirely on customer preferences and availability;
- In some cases drivers and assistants may have to perform additional packing and wrapping of goods to prevent damage or loss during transportation (in many cases factory or outlet packaging is insufficient, broken or missing altogether);
- If we need some paperwork to carry out collection and delivery of goods on behalf of customers, please supply copies of all applicable documentation our delivery teams need to present at collection and drop off points;
- Pickup and drop off jobs are booked for all days of the week, no exceptions for Sundays and public holidays, however if we are to collect/deliver goods from/to third parties such as stores, factories or outlets customers need to schedule accordingly to meet working hours of these entities;
We ensure safe transportation and quick delivery of goods in our care by operating a fleet of purpose-built cargo vehicles of the appropriate size and load capacity.
In 1814, the British capital was hit by a true disaster of a very unusual kind which didn’t really cause much damage to the city itself but caused the life of a number of people – that was the infamous London Beer Flood. A huge tank containing 1.4 million litres of beer made by Meux & Co Brewery ruptured, spilling all 390 thousand gallons of brew and flooding Tottenham Court Rd & surrounding areas. Courts ruled the disaster as an Act of God and did not hold the brewery responsible for casualties.