Over the years, Big Ben Removals has successfully become a synonym for quick and professional office and house removals in South East London. Our customers value our company’s removal methods that focus on making their relocation experience stress-free, smooth and affordable. We work only with highly trained professionals who can offer you moving help with every step of your removal process including:
- Viewing your home or office for better and more precise removal project assessment and custom quotes
- Packing and securing your personal possessions and furniture before their transit
- Transporting all of your items to your new property or to our secure storage facility in South East London
- Removing any junk from your office or house that you do not want to take to your next location in the most eco-friendly way
- Doing an end of tenancy cleaning before you completely vacate your South East London property
100% satisfaction with our South East London removal solutions
We are a company that is highly invested in establishing a strong relationship with its customers. The result is positive client reviews. To achieve this high satisfaction rate, we have made many efforts in that particular direction among which are:
- 24/7 support service that allows clients to quickly contact us in case of an emergency or simply when they have a question that they want to ask our polite experts
- Staff that has good attention to detail and has long experience in the sphere of business and domestic removals
- Low prices for our customers in South East London, which are even lower between Monday and Thursday
- Moving vehicles that are not simply new and clean, but also well-maintained and properly equipped
Apart from guaranteeing you a 100% customer satisfaction with our removal services, we can also offer top notch quality one-off cleaning solutions.
Move your business to any part of South East London
- Lambeth, SE1
- Kennington, SE11
- Lee, SE12
- Hither Green, SE13
- Lewisham, SE13
- Honor Oak, SE23
- Kidbrooke, SE3
- Keston, BR2
- Leaves Green, BR2
- Locksbottom, BR6
Express junk collection services in any SE distict
Apart from our general removal solutions, our portfolio of series also includes rubbish clearance. That is because junk removal and home or office removal often go hand in hand. Our experience in the field has showed us that during a removal, many people decide to transport just part of their furniture or possessions and throw away the rest. If you are too busy to do that yourself, do not hesitate to ask our pro team to do that for you. Our removal experts will quickly and easily collect your junk using our modern and environmentally-friendly rubbish collection trucks. All you will need to do is call them and then show them which items you don’t want to move to your next house or office.
Give us a buzz today to get more details on our pricing, as well as the money-saving opportunities we can offer to our clients in South East London. Our helpful team will do your all moving calculations for you and provide you with a custom quote in no time.]
Affordable storage solutions for your removal in South East London
Our storage facilities are located within South East London and can easily be reached from any SE postal district. Units can be leased both short term and long-term, with no minimal contract period applied. All storage cells are very well secured and you will not have to worry about the integrity of your goods while we are looking after them. Our competitive prices as always are not going to put any unnecessary strain on your moving budget.
South East London is made up of small parts and areas of various London boroughs, like the London Borough of Lewisham, the London Borough or Greenwich. Southwark, which is one of London’s oldest inhabited areas, is also located in this part of the UK capital. The Globe Theatre, which is famously connected with William Shakespeare, was built in Southwark in the 16th century and it was reconstructed a number of times during its long history. However, some of the most interesting buildings in South East London are set in Catford. The district is home of a few heritage-listed constructions, including The Black Horse and Harrow pub, as well as the Catford Bridge Tavern. A number of Brutalist style buildings can also be spotted in Catford.
The borough of Croydon is a major residential and commercial area in South East London. With a population exceeding 376 000 people it contains several pretty important commuter towns, as well as shopping areas that can be described as busy. Local landmarks include the Croydon Airport, Croydon Palace and of course the much celebrated Surrey Street Market that dates back to at least 1276.