Big Ben Removals is a leading relocation company in the area of West London that has more than 9 years in the moving business and offers excellent services at great rates. Our professional movers and drivers are committed to provide risk-free and well-organized office and house moves.
Moderately priced removals in West London
We are dedicated to provide comprehensive domestic and commercial relocations and the most affordable prices throughout London. You can assure yourself by checking our free online quotes or contacting our experienced customer care representatives for details on more complicated removal jobs. In addition, we can gladly schedule a viewing of your office or house for any date that is convenient for you. We are available 24/7 and on National holidays as well. And what’s best is that you can get an additional discount by hiring us to remove your West London home or office for any weekday between Monday to Thursday.
To guarantee a swift and thorough moving service, our vans come with full professional equipment such as moving dollies, boxes, safety straps, etc. to facilitate pickup, transportation and delivery of your belongings. Our movers surely know how to handle and secure any expensive or valuable pieces, such as pianos, fine arts or antique items. Besides, all your goods are covered by full insurance.
Relocate your West London business to any district
- Holland Park, W8, W11, W14
- Kenton, HA3
- Hounslow, TW3
- Lampton, TW4
- Isleworth, TW7
- Kew, TW9
- Ickenham, UB10
- Longford, UB7
- Hillingdon, UB8, UB10
With our company you can also book a wide range of additional services, such as packing, furniture delivery, storage and many others at the most attractive price in the area.
Exclusive man and van services in W postal areas
Part of the various removal solutions we provide for individual and business clients are our efficient and cheap man and van services. Big Ben Removals will handle even small-size office or house removals in the area of West London with the greatest attention and care. In addition to the very attractive cost-efficient rates, you get:
- Individual approach – our highly experienced man and van teams will do their best to personalise the entire moving process to meet your specific needs. Just contact us today and tell us when and where in West London you need us and leave all the other details to us;
- Short and long distance moves – you can hire a man with van for any moving job you need regardless of how much separated the two points of your removal are;
- Experienced helpers – our men can offer some basic assistance with assembling / disassembling of furniture or equipment items. For any more complex job we can recommend the right professionals;
- Fully equipped moving vans – our vehicles are well-maintained and fitted with all the necessary moving belts, trolleys, safety blankets, etc. to ensure a quick and smooth relocation;
- Insurance – you can relax, because we will not only handle your belongings and valuables with great care but we provide full insurance coverage of all your goods.
Get your free quote today or simply hire the best man and van in the entire area of West London.
Top quality waste clearance options in West London
Any relocation tends to generate a certain amount of garbage which you will have to clear once your move is over. Fortunately for you, we can lend you a hand with this unpleasant task as well as we are licensed to carry out rubbish removal in West London. The only type of junk that we cannot collect is hazardous waste. We can also solve your garbage storage troubles by renting you one or several of skips which come in various sizes and which can be fitted with locked covers if you desire it.
West London generally indicates the western parts of London and stretches from Paddington to Acton. The area is famous for its family friendly green places with the most famous family living in Kensington Palace, namely the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their two young children. West London is a sub-region that contributes about 20% of the gross value added of Greater London. London Heathrow Airport is one of the major employers in the region and it was also ranked as the busiest airport in Europe for 2015. Another significant institution in the area is the University of West London, which was initially established back in 1860 as the Lady Byron School.
Wembley Arena is one of the most important sporting venues in West London. It was opened during the mid-1930s and extensively renovated from 2005 to 2006. It is currently one of the largest indoor arenas in the United Kingdom and has a maximum capacity of 12.500 spectators. It lies in close proximity to Wembley Stadium which is the largest sporting facility in England and one of the most modern multipurpose stadium in Europe and the world.